The heart is one of the most important organs of the human body. The function of the human heart is to pump blood and filter the impure blood that is brought back to the heart by the veins from various other parts of the body, filter it and send pure, filtered blood to other parts of the body through the arteries. Since the blood that is filtered has a lot of pressure, arteries are high pressure valves that can contain the pressure of the blood. The veins, on the other hand carry deoxygenated blood and do not contain any pressure. Sometimes there can be certain conditions. Sometimes, the heart muscle can become weak due to a variety of reasons and cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body for oxygen and blood. This can be a reason for the failure of the heart.
Sample Copy Of Report@ https://www.qyresearchgroups.com/request-sample/429905
Symptoms of heart failure:
Heart failure can be treated if it is caught in time and treated properly. A stitch in time saves nine. Congestive heart failure can be characterized by the following symptoms:
- The person will have shortness of breath.
- The person will have chronic coughing and wheezing.
- There will be fluid buildup in different parts of the body.
- There will be a constant feeling of lightheadedness and fatigue.
- There will be nausea and lack of appetite.
- The person can experience confusion and impaired thinking and cause delusions.
- People with heart failure can also experience a very high heart rate and pulse rate.
Treatments for heart failure
Treatments for heart failure can include
- Lifestyle changes
- Medications including blood vessel dilators, aspirin etc. can help in preventing and curing the heart ailments.
- Surgical procedures
- Devices that can be used to reduce the risk of heart problems.
- Apart from this regular exercise, yoga, breathing exercises and healthy eating can also help in overcoming the heart conditions.
The various procedures that are involve are:
- Bypass surgery
- Infarct exclusion surgery
- Heart valve surgery
- Heart transplant
- It is important to shun all bad habits including smoking, drinking and chewing tobacco.
- Body weight can play a very important role in keeping heart diseases at bay and also preventing further heart attacks.
- A healthy diet can help in improving the stamina of the body and strengthening the heart muscles.
- Regular exercises can help in maintaining the condition of the heart muscles and prevent the weakening of the same at an early age.
Heart failure has become a very common disease due to the unhealthy lifestyles of the people today. However if the symptoms are identified correctly and treated in time then hope is created for the patient.