Nicotine is a family member of red peppers, tomatoes, potatoesand eggplant.The first think that pops into a Reader’s mind would be that how come is nicotine related to these vegetables.
To answer that - Red peppers, tomatoes, potatoes and eggplant are a part of nightshade family and Nicotianatabacum, the kind of nicotine originates in tobacco plants comes from nightshade family too.Nicotine is a chemical that contains nitrogen. It is made using many plants including tobacco plant. It can also be produced synthetically.A lesser known fact about nicotine is that it is an anti-herbivore and is largely used as an Insecticidefor protecting the crops from insects, apart from being a part of tobacco products.
Get Sample Copy Of Report@ https://www.qyresearchgroups.com/request-sample/400313
The global nicotine market is expected to witness a growth at a CAGR of more than 5% in the next five years. This growth is subject to the market driving factors influencing the market industry globally.The use of nicotine in e-liquid, pharmaceuticalssmoking cessation products, bio pesticides and other industrial purposes is fueling the market industry of nicotine.
Features and facts
Following are some lesser known facts and features about nicotine-
- To give up nicotine is almost as difficult as giving up on drugs.
- Going out of the flow a few studies claim nicotine to be a good agent for improving concentration and memory.
- Gastrointestinal system, heart and hormones can be largely affected by the side effects of nicotine.
- Nicotine was initially synthesized in the year 1904.
- Nicotine possess the properties of acting like both sedative and a stimulant.
- Nicotine got its name from a 16h century French ambassador.
- Smoking releases nicotine in the human body but studies reveal that snorting or chewing of tobacco products releases even more nicotine than released by smoking.
- All over the world, the number of tobacco smokers is as high as 1 billion or more despite of being aware of its ill effects.
- Under the psychodynamic effectsof nicotine, nicotine consumption is said to increase alertness of a person and at the same time may give the person a sensation of being relaxed.
- Under the pharmacological effects, heart beat rate, heart stroke volume andheart muscle oxygen consumption rate of mosttypes of animals, humans and mammals, increases on being exposed to nicotine.
- Since nicotine is highly addictive thereby any person who tries to quit it faces great difficulty. If someone consumes nicotine on regular basis and then stops suddenly is bound to experience withdrawal symptoms that includes a sense of emptiness, depression, anxiety, irritability, inattentiveness andcravings.